If you are one of the American Express Cardmembers, You can get Discounted Tickets to Travel and Leisure Global Bazaar Event to be held in New York City from September 28th to 30th.
The Travel and Leisure Global Bazaar is a weekend-long event which brings the collection of world-class experiences under one roof. For the whole weekend, Food, Drinks, Music, Performances, Shopping, Places and People from around the world come toghether. The atmosphere is electric, authentic and full of fun and surprises around every corner.
You get to see live music, cultural performances and also take part in interactive experiences. You can taste your way around the world with Global Food, Wine and Spirits. And you could also shop for authentic wares from around the world.
Here’s a brief listing of various activities that will be taking place throughout the weekend. See here for the complete schedule
- Celebrity Chef’s on Friday and Saturday Night including: Jose Andres; Tim Love; Johnny Iuzzini; Masaharu Morimoto; Michael White; Jose Garces; Scott Conant
- Morocco – Spice Market Moroccan spices – Big barrels of dried spices for guests to take away
- Mexico – Tacombi bike cart to serve traditional Corn Esquites with lime & chipotle mayo
- Patron – Muddle your own” Rum bar serving caipirinhas and mojitos
- Hilton Resorts – Hula lessons, conch blowing lessons, ukele lessons and hair braiding. Sand bracelet making with sand from multiple properties in Florida and Thailand. An aquarium with fish tanks including conch shells and terraccotta air-dry pottery displays from multiple Hilton based destinations including Hawaii, Thailand, Phoenix, etc.
- Puerto Rico – Zipline experience inspired by Puerto Rico’s Toro Verde zipline, the highest in the world
- L-atitude: Global – Shop Global Jewelry from around the world
- L ‘aviva Home: Global – Series of curated collections featuring handcrafted home wares + accessories from artisans around the globe
- Food Trucks – Nuchas Empanadas; Okadaman; Mexicue; Souvlaki
- Chile – Rapa Nui men will perform the “Hoko” dance which is an ancestral war dance. Ancestors used dance to intimidate their opponents before they went to battle. Performances to be accompanied by live Rapanui musicians.
Ticket info and Discounted Pricing for American Express Cardmembers
|*Discounted Pricing when you pay with your American Express Card and enter promo code AXP1GB
|FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28|
| Kick-Off Party | Ticket Price: $125 $90 (with your Amex & Promo code)
|SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 29|
|Global Bazaar by Day | Ticket Price: $75 $50 (with Amex & Promo code)|
|Global Bazaar at Night | Ticket Price: $125 $90 (with Amex & Promo code)
|SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30|
|Tribe Family Opening | Ticket Price: Adult $75 $50 | Child $25 $10 (with Amex & Promo code)|
What is included in the Ticket Price?
All food, drink, and performances are included in the ticket price. Shopping is at additional cost. However if you use your American Express Card to purchase your ticket, you will receive a $25 credit to shop the Global Bazaar Store powered by L-atitude.com. One store credit per order. Also, Fully included with your 2012 Global Bazaar ticket purchase is one, one-year subscription to Travel + Leisure. New U.S. subscribers only. Valid until September 25, 2012.
Are cameras permitted?
Can I bring food or drinks?
No. Food and beverages will be served.
Who can attend?
No one under 21 will be permitted to enter, including infants and small children, for Sessions on Friday, September 28, and Saturday, September 29, 2012.
All ages are welcome to attend Session IV: Tribe Family Opening on Sunday, September 30, 2012. (Ages 0-2: will have complimentary entry. Ages 13 and under: $25, Ages 14 and up: $75.)